Call US : +91-98156-97795 Stay Connected:

Study in Australia

Study in Australia



ChoiceRoute , we are a trusted brand for overseas (abroad) education and we represent officially in colleges from Australia and ensure 100% satisfaction.


Australia has eight of top 100 universities to study in Australia, thus you can accomplish your aspirations of higher education. Australia offers quality educational opportunities and our Australia student visa consultants in Sangrur will ensure you gain experience with post work study.


The requirements to study in Australia will be taken care of by our Australia Consultants in Sangrur. We will help you in completing the processes of getting visa, a valid passport, electronic confirmation of enrolment, IELTS result, statement of purpose, documents of academic and work experience, financial ability evidence such as tuition and living expenses, return airfare and expenses for dependents. Undergo a medical examination.


The living expenses are low in Australia in comparison to the UK and the US, yet the living standard is high than other competitive nations. Scholarships are available to reduce the studying cost in the colleges in Australia.


There are a variety of degrees and courses that international students can easily choose their choice of courses in premier institutes, colleges, universities or vocational education. The courses are:

  • Bachelor degree
  • Masters degree
  • Doctoral degree
  • Non- award study abroad program
  • Non-award exchange university student program

International students can work 40 hours each fortnight. This allows them earning money and gaining experience, besides meeting various people. Even scholarship opportunities can be obtained.


What is the cost of living in Australia?

You will be required to show evidence of available funds to support your stay. For an annual stay in Australia the official amount approximately is: • Student/guardian - AUD 19,830 • Partner/spouse - AUD 6,940 • Child - AUD 2,970

Will I be Allowed to take my family on my Australian student visa?

Yes, you will be able to include your dependent family members on your visa. Their visas will be valid for the same duration as yours .

Will I be allowed to work while I am on my Student visa?

Yes, you can work for up to 40 hours fortnightly.

If I book a part-time course will I be allowed to work full time?

Your course must be a full time one to apply for a student visa. If your want to work full time and study part time it is advisable to apply for a Sponsorship Visa.

What kind of course should I book?

You may book any course which is registered with the Australian Government as a course for foreign students.

If I am in Australia, am I permitted to apply for a student's visa?

Yes, if you current visa does not have a “no further stay” condition.

Will I be allowed to travel abroad while I am in australia on a student's visa?

Yes. You can leave and re-enter Australia at your will during the validity period of your student’s.

What is the processing time?

The processing time for a student’s visa is about 4 to 8 weeks but the timeframes change depending on Immigration. In most cases applications are finalised in a month. However, failure to provide all documents or submitting misleading information will delay the process or result in visa refusal.

Call Now Button
error: Content is protected !!
Open chat
Need Help?
Powered by